Hey there, I'm Steen Albrechtslund. A Dane working and living in Hong Kong. With me, I have my wife Yimin Albrechtslund and our son Alfred Huang Albrechtslund. This BLOG is basically a platform for keeping family and friends updated on what's happening in our life.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Basel World - April 2008


Went to Basel and Denmark last week. Basel World is the worlds biggest watch and jewelry trade show and of course Skagen has a prominent booth in the Hall of Emotions (see right hand side of top image). It's a busy trade show for us. We had meetings with all our important clients presenting the fall/winter collections and also meetings with key vendors. I went back to Hong Kong via Denmark, where I had a chance to see family and friends. That was 8 months ago since I visited Denmark last time. Back in Hong Kong, my son was eager to play with daddy, so we went to a gymnastic lesson and Alfred had a Go with the Olympic rings

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

5:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home