Hey there, I'm Steen Albrechtslund. A Dane working and living in Hong Kong. With me, I have my wife Yimin Albrechtslund and our son Alfred Huang Albrechtslund. This BLOG is basically a platform for keeping family and friends updated on what's happening in our life.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

New years eve in Hong Kong

We were celebrating NYE 07 with Yimins sister and her boyfriend Howard and Johannes (Yourhighness) and his girlfriend Aura. Eating a superb dinner at Aqua on the 39th floor of Peking 1 overseeing the Hong Kong harbour.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Steen,

Happy New Year to you, forgot to say g'day before you left the Melbourne Office, hope you're having a good time!

Ally [Graphics, you know...]

2:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Steen,
must have been great fun with a reasonable portion of liquidity

My girlfriend and myself have been same time in Singapore at the habour. Was as well superb.

Have a great year 2007 - I am sooo sure you will.

Call me once your in Taipei - Alex

7:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steen & Yimin

Happy New Year to you both and very happy to hear that you are enjoying HK!!! It was funny to see that you spent New Year Eve in Aqua as we nearly spent our New Year Eve There but instead we celebrated it at the Hyatt in Taipei!!

We are now in Shanghai all settled and was wondering what your contact details given our frequent travels to HK.

Oliver & Anette

1:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home