Hey there, I'm Steen Albrechtslund. A Dane working and living in Hong Kong. With me, I have my wife Yimin Albrechtslund and our son Alfred Huang Albrechtslund. This BLOG is basically a platform for keeping family and friends updated on what's happening in our life.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Daddy want's to kiss....



...and it's actually a little bit disgusting. He smells of beer and I have just been into the shower. I have taken over the BLOG from daddy, by the way. Now I and only I upload new post. Stay tuned for more pictures of me, my family and shortly also my nurse. I also want to upload more pictures of my mom. Daddy is sometimes so self absorbed that he only want to see himself. I like more pictures of my mom and me on my BLOG. But bear over with him - dad is working intensely on his attention-to-other-people disorder and some improvements already made.

Nowadays I'm in Taipei with my moms family. I hear all kinds of languages. Dad speaks to me in a strange voice but sometimes he switches over to the same language that mom sometimes uses. But Mom and the other - friendly - people here sometimes also speaks in a strange language. Well....I guess I have to adapt but if they are looking to confuse me I also only scream and make strange noises they try to interpret into all kinds of completely stupid theories. I laugh a lot inside. It keeps them occupied and I can rest in peace. Stay cool

Alfred aka AA aka "The chosen one"

1 Comments:

Blogger OSN said...

Han har samme garn som dig tykke! ;-)

10:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home