Hey there, I'm Steen Albrechtslund. A Dane working and living in Hong Kong. With me, I have my wife Yimin Albrechtslund and our son Alfred Huang Albrechtslund. This BLOG is basically a platform for keeping family and friends updated on what's happening in our life.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Hi world - more photos of me and my Taiwanese family




As promised just yesterday more photos for my fans in Denmark and elsewhere. Here's a photo of my new friend and nurse Mrs. Kuo. She's taking very good care of me and makes sure that I get the right food and treatment. She also teach mom how to take care of me when she is not there one day. There's also a photo which unfortunately proves that daddy and I look alike. And las but not least theres is a photo of me and my mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home