Hey there, I'm Steen Albrechtslund. A Dane working and living in Hong Kong. With me, I have my wife Yimin Albrechtslund and our son Alfred Huang Albrechtslund. This BLOG is basically a platform for keeping family and friends updated on what's happening in our life.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Watch trade show in Basel and visit to Skagen

In mid April Basel is the center of the largest watch trade show on the globe. Of course we were there presenting our fall 07 and spring 08 collection. All customers and distributors received the collection with great enthusiasm. Good prospects for this year and next year. We also took some of our partners to Skagen to see the origin of the brand and the opening of the Skagen Shop just across the Skagen Museum. As you can see by the pictures, it was absolutely fabulous weather in Denmark and the trip was underlining the the sense of bona futura for the company. I went over Copenhagen back to Hong Kong and got a chance to see my parents and my brother and to eat a lot of traditional danish food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home