Hey there, I'm Steen Albrechtslund. A Dane working and living in Hong Kong. With me, I have my wife Yimin Albrechtslund and our son Alfred Huang Albrechtslund. This BLOG is basically a platform for keeping family and friends updated on what's happening in our life.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Trecking in the Taiwan Mountains



Dragon Boat Festival....a couple of days off and spending some quality time with my parents. We went trecking in the mountains of Taiwan. We were in a high altitude and the skies were all around us. I saw many new things (a creature with 4 legs jumped my daddy's legs and wanted to make love with him!) and as you can see from the pictures I was safely attached to daddy and mammy was right beside us all the time. I sucked in all the impressions and afterwards I was extremely tired and hungry. I slept 8 hours straight! Tune in for some more behind the scenes stuff with "The Master"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home